On the question of how to wear pearls, the answer is one - with dignity! There is no other option for pearls. It must subtly emphasize the beauty, give the appearance of nobility and sophistication, and not hint at tastelessness and vulgarity
- "The Choker". Three or more strings of pearls, 30 cm long, wrapped around the neck.
Place: ideal for evening outfits.
- "Under the throat". A string of pearls of classical length 35-42 cm lies above the line of the clavicles, almost under the throat.
Place: for work, for going out to a restaurant or in daily life.
- "A princess". A string of pearls of medium length 42-47 cm lies below the line of the clavicles.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant.
- "Matine". In translation means "morning reception". A string of pearls 50-60 cm in length.
Place: for semi-official and official afternoon meetings.
- "Opera". A string of pearls 70-90 cm long. The thread with pearls more than 7 mm in diameter is especially appreciated.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant, in everyday life.
- "Rope". Very long string of pearls 90-120 cm. Favorite length of Coco Chanel.
Place: In everyday life, perhaps in the evening...