On the question of how to wear pearls, the answer is one - with dignity! There is no other option for pearls. It must subtly emphasize the beauty, give the appearance of nobility and sophistication, and not hint at tastelessness and vulgarity
- "The Choker". Three or more strings of pearls, 30 cm long, wrapped around the neck.
Place: ideal for evening outfits.
- "Under the throat". A string of pearls of classical length 35-42 cm lies above the line of the clavicles, almost under the throat.
Place: for work, for going out to a restaurant or in daily life.
- "A princess". A string of pearls of medium length 42-47 cm lies below the line of the clavicles.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant.
- "Matine". In translation means "morning reception". A string of pearls 50-60 cm in length.
Place: for semi-official and official afternoon meetings.
- "Opera". A string of pearls 70-90 cm long. The thread with pearls more than 7 mm in diameter is especially appreciated.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant, in everyday life.
- "Rope". Very long string of pearls 90-120 cm. Favorite length of Coco Chanel.
Place: In everyday life, perhaps in the evening...
Joolwe.com Unveils Its Online Jewelry Store Featuring a Pre-launch 25~40 Percent Off Christmas Sale and a Biweekly Jewelry Giveaway. Joolwe.com is announcing its Pre-launch Christmas Sale and Biweekly Jewelry Giveaway.
Storage and use of silver jewelry
There are a few simple recommendations that will help preserve the beauty of jewelry and avoid the need for thorough cleaning:
Valentine’s Day Stories: Anecdotes of Love
Valentine’s Day is one of the most popular days for marriage proposals. There’s something about February 14th that makes people more inclined to tell their loved ones how much they really mean to them. Gorgeous bouquets of flowers make a woman smile, chocolate and wine arouse one’s sensual energies and the beautiful poems written on the...
The De Long Star Ruby Heist
There are certain gemstones that are so beautiful and so rare that they achieve worldwide notoriety. However, for one of these gemstones to achieve infamy, there is one requirement: it has to have been stolen. Believe it or not, jewelry theft is actually quite common. There are some jewelry heists that people in and out of the jewelry...
Global Jewelry Trends 2009-2010
Joolwe.com likes to keep members of our community up to date on jewelry and fashion trends. Straight from the Hong Kong Jewelry Show, we got our hands on some inside information that has the jewelry industry buzzing. The Hong Kong International Jewelry Show is Asia’s largest exhibit where jewelry designers and retailers flock to show...