On the question of how to wear pearls, the answer is one - with dignity! There is no other option for pearls. It must subtly emphasize the beauty, give the appearance of nobility and sophistication, and not hint at tastelessness and vulgarity
- "The Choker". Three or more strings of pearls, 30 cm long, wrapped around the neck.
Place: ideal for evening outfits.
- "Under the throat". A string of pearls of classical length 35-42 cm lies above the line of the clavicles, almost under the throat.
Place: for work, for going out to a restaurant or in daily life.
- "A princess". A string of pearls of medium length 42-47 cm lies below the line of the clavicles.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant.
- "Matine". In translation means "morning reception". A string of pearls 50-60 cm in length.
Place: for semi-official and official afternoon meetings.
- "Opera". A string of pearls 70-90 cm long. The thread with pearls more than 7 mm in diameter is especially appreciated.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant, in everyday life.
- "Rope". Very long string of pearls 90-120 cm. Favorite length of Coco Chanel.
Place: In everyday life, perhaps in the evening...
Jewelry Interview with CollegeCandy.com’s Lauren Herskovic
Its that time again where we introduce you to a fellow blogger, fashionista and jewelry aficionado. We are passionate about jewelry and we love hearing from our customers and members of the blogosphere about ttheir thoughts and feelings on the subject.
Healing properties of Garnet
It is believed that the garnet stone which price is much more acceptable than long-term medical care, has a whole range of medicinal qualities. Green and yellow-green garnets soothe the nervous system, help to recover after injuries and strokes. The mineral controls the cardiovascular system, removes toxins from the body, and influences well the...
The combination of stones in jewelry by “appearance”
In addition, there is a system for selecting jewelry depending on the combination of colors and shades of the skin, eyes and the hair of people: well-known system of four color types: "winter", "spring", "summer" and "autumn".
Save $10 on Purchase Over $60 with Google Checkout
Starting August 11, 2009 4PM PST, if you use Google Checkout, you can get $10 off your purchase of $60 or more! This Back to School promotion is directly from Google, so we are passing the savings to our customers.
Joolwe.com Announces Its Joolwe Selfless Woman Jewelry Award Winners
Joolwe.com online jewelry store is proud to announce the winners of the first annual Joolwe Selfless Woman Jewelry Award. At some point in all of our lives, one thinks about ways that he or she can make a difference in the world. Most of us think about it; then there are those that go out and do it. Joolwe.com founder Ryan Cheng wanted...