On the question of how to wear pearls, the answer is one - with dignity! There is no other option for pearls. It must subtly emphasize the beauty, give the appearance of nobility and sophistication, and not hint at tastelessness and vulgarity
- "The Choker". Three or more strings of pearls, 30 cm long, wrapped around the neck.
Place: ideal for evening outfits.
- "Under the throat". A string of pearls of classical length 35-42 cm lies above the line of the clavicles, almost under the throat.
Place: for work, for going out to a restaurant or in daily life.
- "A princess". A string of pearls of medium length 42-47 cm lies below the line of the clavicles.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant.
- "Matine". In translation means "morning reception". A string of pearls 50-60 cm in length.
Place: for semi-official and official afternoon meetings.
- "Opera". A string of pearls 70-90 cm long. The thread with pearls more than 7 mm in diameter is especially appreciated.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant, in everyday life.
- "Rope". Very long string of pearls 90-120 cm. Favorite length of Coco Chanel.
Place: In everyday life, perhaps in the evening...
The combination of stones in jewelry "the compatibility of stones and their mutual effect on man"
Another way to choose a combination of jewelry stones is logical one. The choice of a combination of ornaments is a creative act. If you are fascinated by the world of minerals with their magical and healing properties, then by analyzing their qualities and capabilities, you will choose a stone or a combination of stones that will work...
Designer Spotlight: Claire Vessot, ELLE Jewelry Designer
While you may or may not have heard of Claire Vessot, you have probably admired some of her award-winning work. She is one of leading Canadian jewelry designers and the master behind the ELLE Jewelry line. Her ELLE designs have been called cutting-edge, contemporary, sophisticated and fashionably classic. The ELLE manifesto says that...
Storage and use of silver jewelry
There are a few simple recommendations that will help preserve the beauty of jewelry and avoid the need for thorough cleaning:
Jewelry Interview with Womensdish.com’s Diane Danielson
Joolwe.com likes to keep members of our community up to date on jewelry designers, industry news and people who look at jewelry as an important part of their everyday lives. We would like to introduce you to Diane Danielson, founder of www.womensdish.com. Her website focuses on women’s issues such as career advice, finances, fashion and...
Save $10 on Purchase Over $60 with Google Checkout
Starting August 11, 2009 4PM PST, if you use Google Checkout, you can get $10 off your purchase of $60 or more! This Back to School promotion is directly from Google, so we are passing the savings to our customers.