On the question of how to wear pearls, the answer is one - with dignity! There is no other option for pearls. It must subtly emphasize the beauty, give the appearance of nobility and sophistication, and not hint at tastelessness and vulgarity
- "The Choker". Three or more strings of pearls, 30 cm long, wrapped around the neck.
Place: ideal for evening outfits.
- "Under the throat". A string of pearls of classical length 35-42 cm lies above the line of the clavicles, almost under the throat.
Place: for work, for going out to a restaurant or in daily life.
- "A princess". A string of pearls of medium length 42-47 cm lies below the line of the clavicles.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant.
- "Matine". In translation means "morning reception". A string of pearls 50-60 cm in length.
Place: for semi-official and official afternoon meetings.
- "Opera". A string of pearls 70-90 cm long. The thread with pearls more than 7 mm in diameter is especially appreciated.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant, in everyday life.
- "Rope". Very long string of pearls 90-120 cm. Favorite length of Coco Chanel.
Place: In everyday life, perhaps in the evening...
How to wear pearls?
The ability to choose and wear pearl jewelry has always been an indicator of an ideal female taste. Pearls, like the sea where they are born, are often illogical, ambitious and out of the blue. But if it is used right it can return youth, give skin a healthy appearance and gloss. And, of course it’s a sign of elegance.
Joolwe.com Announces Its Jewelry Loyalty Reward Program
In the face of an economic downturn, Joolwe.com online jewelry store is announcing its Jewelry Loyalty Reward Program. The national economy has forced many people to watch what they spend more closely and some retailers are finding alternative methods to show customer appreciation.
Natural moonstone is a transparent species of mineral from the group of feldspars. It is formed only at high temperature; therefore it is a rare stone. Its second name, "adularia", is given after Mount Adular in the Alps, where it was first discovered.
Silver: all you need to know about caring for it
Silver jewelry is one of the most popular ones. Their noble cold shine attracts with its beauty and mystery.
Introducing….The Blue Wittelsbach Diamond
The Blue Wittelsbach Diamond is one of the most precious gemstones in the world. Its story is shrouded in mystery, intrigue, centuries of royal history and drama. This breathtakingly beautiful gem is 35.56 carats of one of the most pristine VS2 deep, greyish- blue diamonds in recorded history. In December of 2008, the Blue Wittelsbach...