On the question of how to wear pearls, the answer is one - with dignity! There is no other option for pearls. It must subtly emphasize the beauty, give the appearance of nobility and sophistication, and not hint at tastelessness and vulgarity
- "The Choker". Three or more strings of pearls, 30 cm long, wrapped around the neck.
Place: ideal for evening outfits.
- "Under the throat". A string of pearls of classical length 35-42 cm lies above the line of the clavicles, almost under the throat.
Place: for work, for going out to a restaurant or in daily life.
- "A princess". A string of pearls of medium length 42-47 cm lies below the line of the clavicles.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant.
- "Matine". In translation means "morning reception". A string of pearls 50-60 cm in length.
Place: for semi-official and official afternoon meetings.
- "Opera". A string of pearls 70-90 cm long. The thread with pearls more than 7 mm in diameter is especially appreciated.
Place: at work, visiting restaurant, in everyday life.
- "Rope". Very long string of pearls 90-120 cm. Favorite length of Coco Chanel.
Place: In everyday life, perhaps in the evening...
Jewelry Interview: Champagne Living’s Zipporah Sandler
We at Joolwe.com love to hear from our customers, guests that are browsing our sites and fellow bloggers. We want to know your thoughts and feelings about anything and everything that has to do with jewelry. A few bloggers were kind enough to answer some of our questions about jewelry and their personal style and we would like to share...
June Birthstone: Amazing Alexandrite
Alexandrite is perhaps one of the rarest and most mysterious gemstones on the marketplace today. This exotic gemstone was first discovered in 1834 in the Ural Mountains in Russia and named after the Russian tsar Alexander II.
The Woman Behind The Design: ELLE Jewelry’s Claire Vessot
You may or may not have heard of Claire Vessot, but you have probably admired some of her award-winning work. Claire is one of the most sought after Canadian jewelry designers and the artist behind ELLE jewelry. Her ELLE designs have been described as sophisticated, contemporary, cutting-edge and timeless. The sleek jewelry can be seen...
Artificial patination for giving a decorative appearance to copper products
Also, the patina is divided into 2 types:
World’s Most Expensive Jewelry and a Few Alternatives
Many industries, including the jewelry business, have been hit hard by the nation’s economic recession. This particular recession has affected a broad spectrum of society. It is not just the middle class and the poor who are struggling, the wealthy people are also feeling the pinch.