- For the young it’s better to choose elegant rings, chains, pendants made of gold and silver, jewelry made of turquoise, pearls, products with semiprecious stones.
- For older women first-class ornaments will become expensive and more massive products with precious and semiprecious stones.
- Tough rule: sapphire is worn on the index and ring fingers, opal only on the middle, selenite and emerald - only on the little finger.
- One of the most capricious stones is alexandrite. It practically does not accept other stones and is usually worn by couples.
- It has long been believed that the number of stones worn at the same time to ensure happiness and positive action should be equal to 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. Do not test fate by putting 2, 4, 8 or 13 stones.
- If the stone is cracked or dropped from the rim, it is best not to wear it any more. The stone is just not yours.
- Thin rings or bracelets look bad with massive earrings or pendants.
- There may be several rings on your hand, however, it is desirable that the stone is only one. Rings should not be too many at the same time, optimally - no more than two on the hand.
- Many people believe that white and yellow gold do not match. However, this opinion can be called erroneous. It will be ideal if in one decoration two metals are combined at once, than, for example, on one hand you will wear 2 rings, one of which will be of white metal and the other of yellow.
- Don’t wear gold ornaments with silver ones, even if they are not on one hand.
- Do not wear jewelry with stones if the color of the stones does not match the color of the clothes: turquoise should not be worn with blue or green things; rubies - with red, etc. It is best when the products look contrasted.
- Jewelry with stones also looks bad with bright bijou.
If there are difficulties, then you can choose your gold jewelry without stones, and if with stones, then with pearls or diamonds.
The main thing that you should always remember about is the sense of proportion!
Buying jewelry, it is advisable to first learn from the description of specialized literature. Each stone is an integral part of nature and has certain energy, respectively; there is a direct contact between the stone and the person who wears it. Wrong interaction can negate the useful properties that the stones possess.
First of all, the stone should be liked, causing a certain range of feelings. If the stone does not evoke sympathy, even if it is suitable for "all articles", there will be no benefit from it.
It is very important to choose the right jewelry with matching stones. Remember, jewelry usually attracts the views of others. Try to choose an ornament so that it suits you, and makes your image unique and unforgettable. If the stone itself also appeals to you, then it can become truly yours.
The History of Valentine’s Day
Every year, on February 14th, millions of people send special cards, jewelries, flowers and candy to people they care about. It’s an ancient holiday that has become synonymous with love. Actually, the entire month of February has long been associated with romance.
September Birthstone: Sophisticated Sapphires
The rich velvet hue of the sapphire has been sought after for thousands of years. Although this fascinating gemstone comes in every hue of the color spectrum except red, most people associated sapphires with a midnight blue color. The sapphire is considered the official birthstone for the month of September by the National Association...
Fabergé eggs are gorgeous little treasures that allow onlookers to catch a glimpse into a decadent yet tragic era in Russian history. To this day, many say the craftsmanship of Peter Carl Fabergé and his assistants is unmatched. The opulent Imperial eggs featured intricately detailed memories of the Imperial Romanoff family and...
Joolwe.com Announces Its Joolwe Selfless Woman Jewelry Award Winners
Joolwe.com online jewelry store is proud to announce the winners of the first annual Joolwe Selfless Woman Jewelry Award. At some point in all of our lives, one thinks about ways that he or she can make a difference in the world. Most of us think about it; then there are those that go out and do it. Joolwe.com founder Ryan Cheng wanted...
The De Long Star Ruby Heist
There are certain gemstones that are so beautiful and so rare that they achieve worldwide notoriety. However, for one of these gemstones to achieve infamy, there is one requirement: it has to have been stolen. Believe it or not, jewelry theft is actually quite common. There are some jewelry heists that people in and out of the jewelry...