- For the young it’s better to choose elegant rings, chains, pendants made of gold and silver, jewelry made of turquoise, pearls, products with semiprecious stones.
- For older women first-class ornaments will become expensive and more massive products with precious and semiprecious stones.
- Tough rule: sapphire is worn on the index and ring fingers, opal only on the middle, selenite and emerald - only on the little finger.
- One of the most capricious stones is alexandrite. It practically does not accept other stones and is usually worn by couples.
- It has long been believed that the number of stones worn at the same time to ensure happiness and positive action should be equal to 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. Do not test fate by putting 2, 4, 8 or 13 stones.
- If the stone is cracked or dropped from the rim, it is best not to wear it any more. The stone is just not yours.
- Thin rings or bracelets look bad with massive earrings or pendants.
- There may be several rings on your hand, however, it is desirable that the stone is only one. Rings should not be too many at the same time, optimally - no more than two on the hand.
- Many people believe that white and yellow gold do not match. However, this opinion can be called erroneous. It will be ideal if in one decoration two metals are combined at once, than, for example, on one hand you will wear 2 rings, one of which will be of white metal and the other of yellow.
- Don’t wear gold ornaments with silver ones, even if they are not on one hand.
- Do not wear jewelry with stones if the color of the stones does not match the color of the clothes: turquoise should not be worn with blue or green things; rubies - with red, etc. It is best when the products look contrasted.
- Jewelry with stones also looks bad with bright bijou.
If there are difficulties, then you can choose your gold jewelry without stones, and if with stones, then with pearls or diamonds.
The main thing that you should always remember about is the sense of proportion!
Buying jewelry, it is advisable to first learn from the description of specialized literature. Each stone is an integral part of nature and has certain energy, respectively; there is a direct contact between the stone and the person who wears it. Wrong interaction can negate the useful properties that the stones possess.
First of all, the stone should be liked, causing a certain range of feelings. If the stone does not evoke sympathy, even if it is suitable for "all articles", there will be no benefit from it.
It is very important to choose the right jewelry with matching stones. Remember, jewelry usually attracts the views of others. Try to choose an ornament so that it suits you, and makes your image unique and unforgettable. If the stone itself also appeals to you, then it can become truly yours.
Summer Jewelry Trends 2009: Must Have Accessories
Summer is here and I am sure that you have already done away with the sweaters, wool blazers and heavy coats. Now is the time to break out your softer pieces: flowy chiffon, soft cottons and lightweight tunics. Summer is wonderful time for bright colors in clothing and jewelry.
Jewelry Accessorizing for a Date
As many women know getting ready for a date can be an exhilarating and sometimes nail-biting experience. You find yourself constantly asking yourself a million questions like, “What should I wear?” , “What image do I want to project?”, “Do I look sophisticated?” and ”Is this too much?” Wouldn’t it be great if we all had a personal...
How to wear pearls?
The ability to choose and wear pearl jewelry has always been an indicator of an ideal female taste. Pearls, like the sea where they are born, are often illogical, ambitious and out of the blue. But if it is used right it can return youth, give skin a healthy appearance and gloss. And, of course it’s a sign of elegance.
September Birthstone: Sophisticated Sapphires
The rich velvet hue of the sapphire has been sought after for thousands of years. Although this fascinating gemstone comes in every hue of the color spectrum except red, most people associated sapphires with a midnight blue color. The sapphire is considered the official birthstone for the month of September by the National Association...
Global Jewelry Trends 2009-2010
Joolwe.com likes to keep members of our community up to date on jewelry and fashion trends. Straight from the Hong Kong Jewelry Show, we got our hands on some inside information that has the jewelry industry buzzing. The Hong Kong International Jewelry Show is Asia’s largest exhibit where jewelry designers and retailers flock to show...