- For the young it’s better to choose elegant rings, chains, pendants made of gold and silver, jewelry made of turquoise, pearls, products with semiprecious stones.
- For older women first-class ornaments will become expensive and more massive products with precious and semiprecious stones.
- Tough rule: sapphire is worn on the index and ring fingers, opal only on the middle, selenite and emerald - only on the little finger.
- One of the most capricious stones is alexandrite. It practically does not accept other stones and is usually worn by couples.
- It has long been believed that the number of stones worn at the same time to ensure happiness and positive action should be equal to 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. Do not test fate by putting 2, 4, 8 or 13 stones.
- If the stone is cracked or dropped from the rim, it is best not to wear it any more. The stone is just not yours.
- Thin rings or bracelets look bad with massive earrings or pendants.
- There may be several rings on your hand, however, it is desirable that the stone is only one. Rings should not be too many at the same time, optimally - no more than two on the hand.
- Many people believe that white and yellow gold do not match. However, this opinion can be called erroneous. It will be ideal if in one decoration two metals are combined at once, than, for example, on one hand you will wear 2 rings, one of which will be of white metal and the other of yellow.
- Don’t wear gold ornaments with silver ones, even if they are not on one hand.
- Do not wear jewelry with stones if the color of the stones does not match the color of the clothes: turquoise should not be worn with blue or green things; rubies - with red, etc. It is best when the products look contrasted.
- Jewelry with stones also looks bad with bright bijou.
If there are difficulties, then you can choose your gold jewelry without stones, and if with stones, then with pearls or diamonds.
The main thing that you should always remember about is the sense of proportion!
Buying jewelry, it is advisable to first learn from the description of specialized literature. Each stone is an integral part of nature and has certain energy, respectively; there is a direct contact between the stone and the person who wears it. Wrong interaction can negate the useful properties that the stones possess.
First of all, the stone should be liked, causing a certain range of feelings. If the stone does not evoke sympathy, even if it is suitable for "all articles", there will be no benefit from it.
It is very important to choose the right jewelry with matching stones. Remember, jewelry usually attracts the views of others. Try to choose an ornament so that it suits you, and makes your image unique and unforgettable. If the stone itself also appeals to you, then it can become truly yours.
February Birthstone: Alluring Amethyst
Amethysts are the official birthstones for the month of February as named by the American Association of Jewelers in 1912 as well the birthstone for the Pisces Zodiac sign. It is traditionally given as a gift on the fourth, sixth and seventeenth wedding anniversaries. Amethysts are the most valuable members of the quartz family. These...
Jewelry Interview with CollegeCandy.com’s Lauren Herskovic
Its that time again where we introduce you to a fellow blogger, fashionista and jewelry aficionado. We are passionate about jewelry and we love hearing from our customers and members of the blogosphere about ttheir thoughts and feelings on the subject.
Joolwe.com Announces Its Joolwe Selfless Woman Jewelry Award Winners
Joolwe.com online jewelry store is proud to announce the winners of the first annual Joolwe Selfless Woman Jewelry Award. At some point in all of our lives, one thinks about ways that he or she can make a difference in the world. Most of us think about it; then there are those that go out and do it. Joolwe.com founder Ryan Cheng wanted...
Jewelry Interview with Erika Pitera of MyShoppingConnection.com
Fall is around the corner and it’s time to start revamping your wardrobe and your jewelry arsenal. The bright colors of summer will give way to the richer, moodier tones of fall. Jewelry designers are infusing colors such as magenta, cobalt blue and autumn orange with shimmering gemstones like olivine, topaz and emerald. The embellished accessories...
Artificial patination for giving a decorative appearance to copper products
Also, the patina is divided into 2 types: