- For the young it’s better to choose elegant rings, chains, pendants made of gold and silver, jewelry made of turquoise, pearls, products with semiprecious stones.
- For older women first-class ornaments will become expensive and more massive products with precious and semiprecious stones.
- Tough rule: sapphire is worn on the index and ring fingers, opal only on the middle, selenite and emerald - only on the little finger.
- One of the most capricious stones is alexandrite. It practically does not accept other stones and is usually worn by couples.
- It has long been believed that the number of stones worn at the same time to ensure happiness and positive action should be equal to 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. Do not test fate by putting 2, 4, 8 or 13 stones.
- If the stone is cracked or dropped from the rim, it is best not to wear it any more. The stone is just not yours.
- Thin rings or bracelets look bad with massive earrings or pendants.
- There may be several rings on your hand, however, it is desirable that the stone is only one. Rings should not be too many at the same time, optimally - no more than two on the hand.
- Many people believe that white and yellow gold do not match. However, this opinion can be called erroneous. It will be ideal if in one decoration two metals are combined at once, than, for example, on one hand you will wear 2 rings, one of which will be of white metal and the other of yellow.
- Don’t wear gold ornaments with silver ones, even if they are not on one hand.
- Do not wear jewelry with stones if the color of the stones does not match the color of the clothes: turquoise should not be worn with blue or green things; rubies - with red, etc. It is best when the products look contrasted.
- Jewelry with stones also looks bad with bright bijou.
If there are difficulties, then you can choose your gold jewelry without stones, and if with stones, then with pearls or diamonds.
The main thing that you should always remember about is the sense of proportion!
Buying jewelry, it is advisable to first learn from the description of specialized literature. Each stone is an integral part of nature and has certain energy, respectively; there is a direct contact between the stone and the person who wears it. Wrong interaction can negate the useful properties that the stones possess.
First of all, the stone should be liked, causing a certain range of feelings. If the stone does not evoke sympathy, even if it is suitable for "all articles", there will be no benefit from it.
It is very important to choose the right jewelry with matching stones. Remember, jewelry usually attracts the views of others. Try to choose an ornament so that it suits you, and makes your image unique and unforgettable. If the stone itself also appeals to you, then it can become truly yours.
Arrest of Two Jewelry Thieves May Crack “Pink Panther” Cases
The group is called the Pink Panthers; no, not the super sleuth actor Peter Sellers from the “Pink Panther” movies. These Pink Panthers are a diverse cartel of jewelry thieves from 16 countries including the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Japan, Montenegro and Serbia.
Jewelry Accessorizing for a Date
As many women know getting ready for a date can be an exhilarating and sometimes nail-biting experience. You find yourself constantly asking yourself a million questions like, “What should I wear?” , “What image do I want to project?”, “Do I look sophisticated?” and ”Is this too much?” Wouldn’t it be great if we all had a personal...
Jewelry Interview with Ungenita Provost of Ungenita’s Beauty Blog
It’s time for another interview with a fellow blogger, fashionista and jewelry lover. We at Joolwe.com like to talk with other bloggers about anything and everything that has to do with jewelry and fashion and share it with the Joolwe community.
Jewelry Interview: Champagne Living’s Zipporah Sandler
We at Joolwe.com love to hear from our customers, guests that are browsing our sites and fellow bloggers. We want to know your thoughts and feelings about anything and everything that has to do with jewelry. A few bloggers were kind enough to answer some of our questions about jewelry and their personal style and we would like to share...
Joolwe Selfless Woman Jewelry Award Honorable Mentions
Joolwe.com would like to congratulate our Joolwe Selfless Woman Jewelry Award winners Juanita Butler, Dr. Rachel Ruotolo, Lana Noone, Whitney Johnson and Roberta Hershon. We received so many emails from the public telling us the heartwarming stories of women who dedicate their lives to helping others.