- For the young it’s better to choose elegant rings, chains, pendants made of gold and silver, jewelry made of turquoise, pearls, products with semiprecious stones.
- For older women first-class ornaments will become expensive and more massive products with precious and semiprecious stones.
- Tough rule: sapphire is worn on the index and ring fingers, opal only on the middle, selenite and emerald - only on the little finger.
- One of the most capricious stones is alexandrite. It practically does not accept other stones and is usually worn by couples.
- It has long been believed that the number of stones worn at the same time to ensure happiness and positive action should be equal to 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. Do not test fate by putting 2, 4, 8 or 13 stones.
- If the stone is cracked or dropped from the rim, it is best not to wear it any more. The stone is just not yours.
- Thin rings or bracelets look bad with massive earrings or pendants.
- There may be several rings on your hand, however, it is desirable that the stone is only one. Rings should not be too many at the same time, optimally - no more than two on the hand.
- Many people believe that white and yellow gold do not match. However, this opinion can be called erroneous. It will be ideal if in one decoration two metals are combined at once, than, for example, on one hand you will wear 2 rings, one of which will be of white metal and the other of yellow.
- Don’t wear gold ornaments with silver ones, even if they are not on one hand.
- Do not wear jewelry with stones if the color of the stones does not match the color of the clothes: turquoise should not be worn with blue or green things; rubies - with red, etc. It is best when the products look contrasted.
- Jewelry with stones also looks bad with bright bijou.
If there are difficulties, then you can choose your gold jewelry without stones, and if with stones, then with pearls or diamonds.
The main thing that you should always remember about is the sense of proportion!
Buying jewelry, it is advisable to first learn from the description of specialized literature. Each stone is an integral part of nature and has certain energy, respectively; there is a direct contact between the stone and the person who wears it. Wrong interaction can negate the useful properties that the stones possess.
First of all, the stone should be liked, causing a certain range of feelings. If the stone does not evoke sympathy, even if it is suitable for "all articles", there will be no benefit from it.
It is very important to choose the right jewelry with matching stones. Remember, jewelry usually attracts the views of others. Try to choose an ornament so that it suits you, and makes your image unique and unforgettable. If the stone itself also appeals to you, then it can become truly yours.
The Mystery Surrounding the Arkansas Diamond
The Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas has become a hot spot for eager diamond hunters hoping to find a little buried treasure. Each year, nearly 200,000 people flock to the 800-acre park with their diamond hunting equipment, $7 for admission and big dreams.
World’s Most Expensive Jewelry and a Few Alternatives
Many industries, including the jewelry business, have been hit hard by the nation’s economic recession. This particular recession has affected a broad spectrum of society. It is not just the middle class and the poor who are struggling, the wealthy people are also feeling the pinch.
Global Jewelry Trends 2009-2010
Joolwe.com likes to keep members of our community up to date on jewelry and fashion trends. Straight from the Hong Kong Jewelry Show, we got our hands on some inside information that has the jewelry industry buzzing. The Hong Kong International Jewelry Show is Asia’s largest exhibit where jewelry designers and retailers flock to show...
Joolwe.com Is Honoring Five Community Heroes For Christmas
The holidays are just around the corner and one Dallas-based online jewelry store is honoring five women who touch the lives of those around them through their selfless actions. Joolwe.com online jewelry store wants to discover and recognize the hard work that some women do all year, and they’re getting the public involved.
Natural moonstone is a transparent species of mineral from the group of feldspars. It is formed only at high temperature; therefore it is a rare stone. Its second name, "adularia", is given after Mount Adular in the Alps, where it was first discovered.