Its getting closer to Christmas and I am sure some of you haven’t finished your holiday shopping. We’ve all been there before, fretting over what gift you are going to buy and then frantically trying to find it at the last minute. Finding that perfect gift for someone you care about can be difficult.
A great way to snag a great present stress free is by choosing from our Top Ten Gift Ideas. We are always watching what is going on in the world of fashion jewelry and have come up with a list of gift ideas that any woman would love to find under the Christmas tree.
- 10k Yellow Gold .50 cttw Diamond Pear-Shaped Earrings
- 10k Yellow Gold 1/4 cttw Filigree Vintage Diamond Ring
- Athena Sky Blue Topaz Vintage Bracelet
- Athena Citrine Earrings Set in Sterling Silver
- 10k Yellow Gold Diamond Accented Floral Ring
- Elle Sterling Silver Double Drop Smoky Quartz Necklace
- 18k Gold over Sterling Silver Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and Diamond Bracelet
- 18k Gold over Sterling Silver Pear Shaped Cubic Zirconia Necklace
- 14k Gold Round Cubic Zirconia Solitaire Pendant
- Sterling Silver and Cubic Zirconia Puffed Heart Toggle Bracelet
Fabergé eggs are gorgeous little treasures that allow onlookers to catch a glimpse into a decadent yet tragic era in Russian history. To this day, many say the craftsmanship of Peter Carl Fabergé and his assistants is unmatched. The opulent Imperial eggs featured intricately detailed memories of the Imperial Romanoff family and...
Spotlight…Cultural Jewelry Trends from Around the World
You can travel all over the world to find breathtaking jewelry that tells a story of history, mysticism, religion and lore. Over time and through introduction, these themes begin to infiltrate western society. The saying “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” is definitely when it comes to fashion and style. Learning about different...
October Birthstone: Outstanding Opals
October marks the beginning of fall in the United States. The trees begin to change color and the air becomes crisper. It is a season of change and it should come as no surprise that this month’s birthstone is somewhat of a chameleon. October’s birthstone is the opal and it treats the eye to an explosion of glistening colors.
Joolwe.com Announces the Selfless Woman Award Winners of 2010
Joolwe.com likes to keep members of our community up to date on jewelry designers, industry news and people who look at jewelry as an important part of their everyday lives. We would like to introduce you to Diane Danielson, founder of www.womensdish.com. Her website focuses on women’s issues such as career advice, finances, fashion and...
Kanye West Disrespects Joolwe.com
By now, you most likely have heard about hip hop artist Kanye West’s antics during last Sunday night’s MTV’s VMA awards.