Its getting closer to Christmas and I am sure some of you haven’t finished your holiday shopping. We’ve all been there before, fretting over what gift you are going to buy and then frantically trying to find it at the last minute. Finding that perfect gift for someone you care about can be difficult.
A great way to snag a great present stress free is by choosing from our Top Ten Gift Ideas. We are always watching what is going on in the world of fashion jewelry and have come up with a list of gift ideas that any woman would love to find under the Christmas tree.
- 10k Yellow Gold .50 cttw Diamond Pear-Shaped Earrings
- 10k Yellow Gold 1/4 cttw Filigree Vintage Diamond Ring
- Athena Sky Blue Topaz Vintage Bracelet
- Athena Citrine Earrings Set in Sterling Silver
- 10k Yellow Gold Diamond Accented Floral Ring
- Elle Sterling Silver Double Drop Smoky Quartz Necklace
- 18k Gold over Sterling Silver Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and Diamond Bracelet
- 18k Gold over Sterling Silver Pear Shaped Cubic Zirconia Necklace
- 14k Gold Round Cubic Zirconia Solitaire Pendant
- Sterling Silver and Cubic Zirconia Puffed Heart Toggle Bracelet
Don’t Be Fooled by Photoshop Jewelry Images
Have you ever looked at a picture of a piece of jewelry online and thought “this is absolutely gorgeous”, ordered it and then wished you had never even visited the site in the first place? It’s happened to all of us. We get deceived into purchasing an item based on an absurdly photoshoped picture that, if you had paid close attention to...
The Allure of Cubic Zirconia Engagement Rings
Every woman has dreamed of that special day when her knight in shining armor professes his love for her while presenting her with a gorgeous diamond ring. In today’s world, that shining diamond ring is just a fantasy for many young couples. Many have been hit by our struggling economy and luxury items, like diamonds, are too expensive...
The De Long Star Ruby Heist
There are certain gemstones that are so beautiful and so rare that they achieve worldwide notoriety. However, for one of these gemstones to achieve infamy, there is one requirement: it has to have been stolen. Believe it or not, jewelry theft is actually quite common. There are some jewelry heists that people in and out of the jewelry...
Artificial patination for giving a decorative appearance to copper products
Also, the patina is divided into 2 types:
The Hope Diamond
The Hope Diamond is an infamously breathtaking jewel whose long, tortured history is shrouded in mystery, intrigue, decadence and a rumored curse. The saga of the exquisite deep grayish-blue gem starts hundreds of years ago and millions of miles away from its resting place, The Smithsonian Natural History Museum in Washington D.C....