Its getting closer to Christmas and I am sure some of you haven’t finished your holiday shopping. We’ve all been there before, fretting over what gift you are going to buy and then frantically trying to find it at the last minute. Finding that perfect gift for someone you care about can be difficult.
A great way to snag a great present stress free is by choosing from our Top Ten Gift Ideas. We are always watching what is going on in the world of fashion jewelry and have come up with a list of gift ideas that any woman would love to find under the Christmas tree.
- 10k Yellow Gold .50 cttw Diamond Pear-Shaped Earrings
- 10k Yellow Gold 1/4 cttw Filigree Vintage Diamond Ring
- Athena Sky Blue Topaz Vintage Bracelet
- Athena Citrine Earrings Set in Sterling Silver
- 10k Yellow Gold Diamond Accented Floral Ring
- Elle Sterling Silver Double Drop Smoky Quartz Necklace
- 18k Gold over Sterling Silver Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and Diamond Bracelet
- 18k Gold over Sterling Silver Pear Shaped Cubic Zirconia Necklace
- 14k Gold Round Cubic Zirconia Solitaire Pendant
- Sterling Silver and Cubic Zirconia Puffed Heart Toggle Bracelet
Valentine’s Day Stories: Anecdotes of Love
Valentine’s Day is one of the most popular days for marriage proposals. There’s something about February 14th that makes people more inclined to tell their loved ones how much they really mean to them. Gorgeous bouquets of flowers make a woman smile, chocolate and wine arouse one’s sensual energies and the beautiful poems written on the...
Artificial patination for giving a decorative appearance to copper products
Also, the patina is divided into 2 types:
Kanye West Disrespects Joolwe.com
By now, you most likely have heard about hip hop artist Kanye West’s antics during last Sunday night’s MTV’s VMA awards.
April Birthstone: Dazzling Diamonds
You’ve all heard the saying; diamonds are a girl’s best friend. These radiant beauties have been captivating the hearts of women for centuries. Diamonds were named the official birthstone for April by the National Association of Jewelers in 1912. It is also the gemstone for the 30th and 60th anniversaries.
March Birthstone: Aquamarine
Aquamarine, which means “water of the sea”, is the March birthstone as named by the American National Association of Jewelers in 1912. These gorgeous gemstones typically have a gorgeous blue hue that is reminiscent of the breathtaking waters in the Caribbean Sea.